d e e p

MYPHYILOSOPHY

love, prepare yourself to shine i have no other way you should know by now no, theres no reason to hide we all know youve got pain we all know youve got pride i really love your pride as i see my reflection shining from the corners of your eyes yes, its my philosophy that when i believe in you, i believe in me, i believe in me love, im tired of nostalgia, its just trapped imagination im happy with right now no, its not that im afraid of something i may find its just all those designs we put on everything once weve had the experience romanticized until its worth a while my love, i want to know the truth i want an empty room that i can scream in dont have to believe in my love, i want to be myself but not all by myself, not all by myself yes, its my philosophy that when i believe in you, i believe in me, i believe in me love, i dont know how to say it felt good to walk away take back some of what is mine cause its hard to see you shine cause it hard to see you shining when im here slowly dying you know i dont feel proud to be so selfish i dont really mean to bring you down (yes, its my philosophy that if i'm accepting you you're accepting me......) yes, its my philosophy that when i believe in you, i believe in me, i believe in yes, its my philosophy that when i believe in you, i believe in me, i believe in yes, its my philosophy that when i believe in you, i believe in me, i believe in me


by far thee deepest i've read/heard/felt/connected with lately. thank you inner

No comments: